Brighton Tyre & Auto Centre understand that your safety is vital so it goes without saying we are pleased to announce that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are currently available at our Brighton car service workshop...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Brighton
When dealing with brake systems, never wait until brake repairs are in order.
Routine examinations like our 65 point vehicle report, which we provide with any full car service carried out by Brighton Tyre & Auto Centre, are critical for confirming your brakes are in good order. Our expert mechanics can be trusted to inform you where they feel that repair or service of a car's brake system is advisable to prevent it turning into a larger issue.
Brake services we conduct at Brighton Tyre & Auto Centre include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replacement Of Brake Discs And Drums
- Brake Caliper Replacement
- Replacement Of Brake Lines And Hoses
- Complete Brake Systems Replaced
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you happen to notice any sign that indicates that your vehicle's brakes could be in need of a servicing book a service to get your car's brake system examined at our Brighton car service workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs you need to be aware of:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Produce Excess Noise
- Swerving When Braking
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Illuminates
- Brake Pedal Feels Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Hard Brake pedal
To discover more about brake warning signs with the hypothetical causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing